Terms of Service
Crabada’s Site and App are interfaces currently running on the Swimmer blockchain network. Crabada’s Site and App may be deployed on other blockchain networks, as determined by us in our sole discretion from time to time (the “Blockchain”). The Blockchain is using an underlying technology of specially-developed smart contracts (each, a “Smart Contract”) to enable users to own, transfer, battle, and breed genetically unique digital creatures, which are digital assets in the form of non-fungible tokens or fungible tokens (“Digital Assets”). These Digital Assets can then be visualized on the Site where the user can interact with and operate Digital Asset transactions. By using certain services available on the Site, users will automatically interact with the Blockchain and the Smart Contract.
You acknowledge that the Blockchain and the Smart Contracts aim to become a fully decentralised autonomous system where we will not have control over the Blockchain, the Smart Contracts and any software through which the Blockchain is formed. In no event shall Crabada be responsible for, or held liable, in connection with the Blockchain, the Smart Contracts or any software on which the Blockchain relies, their operation, functioning, implementation, or use, and you hereby assume and accept any and all related risks, including the risk of possible losses and damages of your Digital Assets that may be incurred in connection with the use thereof. Using the Site or the App, users can view and use their Digital Assets and use the Smart Contracts to acquire, trade, battle, and breed creatures with other App users, which transactions will be recorded on the Blockchain.
The access and use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are not intended for any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such access or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject us to any registration requirement within the government or regulatory authority of this jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, any persons who access or attempt to access the Site and/or the App while breaking laws applicable to them are doing it on their own initiative and will have to deal with the consequences when applicable.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts (or any portion thereof). We reserve the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to conduct business and may restrict or refuse the access of Website and our Services in other countries or regions in our sole discretion.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old, or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws. If you are a user under the age of 18 years, you are not permitted to use or access the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts and in compliance with these Terms, you are granted a non-exclusive limited license to access and use the Site or to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely to your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the App, the Content, and the Marks, and nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any right in or license to our or any other third party’s intellectual rights.
If and to the extent that any such intellectual property rights are vested in you by operation of law or otherwise, you agree to do any and all such acts and execute any and all such documents as we may reasonably request in order to assign such intellectual property rights back to us.
Creating original fan artwork without monetizing it or using it for any commercial purpose is acceptable, upon obtaining express written consent from us.
By using the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts (or any portion thereof).
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
(4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
(5) you will not access the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts through automated and non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise. Except as expressly mentioned herein:
- Building public tools and bots that facilitate transparency and analysis.
- Building private, non-commercial tools which store data for analytical purposes. Note that anyone abusing public APIs through spamming requests will be banned from using such APIs in the future.
(6) you will not use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts for any illegal and unauthorized purpose.
(7) your use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
(8) you, as an owner of certain Digital Assets, are responsible for the actions of any others users which have been granted a sub-license to use your own Digital Assets on the Site or the App ("Disciples") that play on your behalf, and that their actions can have consequences for any connected accounts that you own.
(9) you will not manipulate the energy system on the Site and App, such as gifting Digital Assets to make use of more energy (this goes under multi-accounting).
(10) you are not a citizen, resident or domiciliary in a Restricted Country, nor are you using our the Site, the App or the Smart Contract on behalf of any person or entity from a Restricted Country;
(11) you have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list (such as United Nations Security Council sanctions list), the list of specially designated nationals maintained by OFAC (the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury), or the denied persons or entity list of the U.S. Department of Commerce, nor you have been a subject or target of any other economic sanctions administered or enforced by the United Nations, the European Union or the United Kingdom;
(12) That Crabada or third-party providers we work with, may store the IP address you use to access the site.
(13) Crabada reserves the right to choose which markets and jurisdictions to conduct its business and may restrict or refuse, at its sole discretion, the provision of Crabada services in certain countries or regions.
You may be required to register with the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts available. The Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except if agreed to in a binding legal contract with Crabada.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Use the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, except as mentioned in 2.5
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Harass, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in any practice that aims to manipulate the outcome of any Crabada’s Digital Assets match, whether in PvE or PvP modes. All players should play to the best of their abilities and any sort of match-fixing, win-trading, or colluding between competitors is strictly prohibited.
- Using the same Crabada across multiple accounts to qualify for multiple leaderboard rewards is strictly prohibited.
Any purchases of Crabada’s Digital Assets or acquisition of Crabada’s Digital Assets by breeding from the site or marketplace will be done through smart contracts on a blockchain using a wallet like Metamask or other similarly supported wallets. Any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the Blockchain via a wallet such as MetaMask or other supported wallets. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. With that in mind, we will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via the Site and/or the App or using the Smart Contracts, or any other transactions that you conduct via the Blockchain.
The Blockchain requires the payment of a transaction fee (a “Gas Fee”) for every transaction that occurs on the Blockchain. The Gas Fee funds the network of computers that run the Blockchain. This means that you will need to pay a Gas Fee for certain transactions that occur via the Site and/or the App.
In addition to the Gas Fee, each time you utilize the Blockchain or the Smart Contract to conduct a transaction with another user via the Site or the App, you authorize us to collect a commission of 3.85% of the total value of that transaction (each, a “Commission”). You acknowledge and agree that the Commission will be transferred directly to us through the Blockchain as a part of the transaction.
As between us, you will be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, value-added and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority (collectively, “Taxes”) associated with your use of the App (including, without limitation, any Taxes that may become payable as the result of your ownership, transfer, or breeding of any of your Crabada’s Digital Assets). Except for income taxes levied on Crabada, you: (i) will pay or reimburse us for all national, federal, state, local, or other taxes and assessments of any jurisdiction, including value-added taxes and taxes as required by international tax treaties, customs or other import or export taxes, and amounts levied in lieu thereof based on charges set, services performed or payments made hereunder, as are now or hereafter may be imposed under the authority of any national, state, local or any other taxing jurisdiction; and (ii) shall not be entitled to deduct the amount of any such taxes, duties or assessments from payments made to us pursuant to these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and should become our sole property. We should own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and should be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions to any lawful purpose, commercial, or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation for you. You hereby waive any moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating and suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
If a Party is unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Disputes (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the arbitration rules of the British Virgin Islands International Arbitration Centre (“BVIIAC”) under the BVIIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the notice of arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be the laws of British Virgin Islands. The seat of arbitration shall be the British Virgin Islands. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in the British Virgin Islands, and the Parties hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non-conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts be commenced more than one (1) year after the cause of the action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed or jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provision concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, and of the intellectual property rights of a Party, (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and © any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal and unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed or jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS AND ANY PART OF IT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXTERNAL WEBSITES OR SOFTWARE), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, (III) USAGE DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, WITHOUT DEFECT, OMISSION, ERROR, OR WITHOUT DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA (III) THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (IV) THAT ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE WHEN YOU USE THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS WILL BE SECURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
EVEN IF CRABADA KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU INCUR AS THE RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK WE MIGHT BE USING FROM TIME TO TIME, THE METAMASK ELECTRONIC WALLET, AND ANY OTHER SIMILARLY SUPPORTED WALLETS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (A) USER ERROR, SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS OR INCORRECTLY CONSTRUED SMART CONTRACTS OR OTHER TRANSACTIONS; (B) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; © CORRUPTED WALLET FILES; (D) AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACTIVITIES BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTE FORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK AGAINST THE APP, SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK WE MIGHT BE USING FROM TIME TO TIME, THE METAMASK ELECTRONIC WALLET, OR ANY OTHER SIMILARLY SUPPORTED WALLETS.
CRABADA’S DIGITAL ASSETS ARE INTANGIBLE AND EXIST ONLY BY VIRTUE OF THE OWNERSHIP RECORD MAINTAINED ON THE SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK. ALL SMART CONTRACTS ARE CONDUCTED AND OCCUR ON THE DECENTRALIZED LEDGER WITHIN THE SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK. CRABADA HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO SMART CONTRACTS. CRABADA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES DUE TO BLOCKCHAINS OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OF THE SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK, THE METAMASK ELECTRONIC WALLET, OR ANY OTHER SIMILARLY SUPPORTED WALLETS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LATE REPORT BY DEVELOPERS OR REPRESENTATIVES (OR NO REPORT AT ALL) OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN SUPPORTING THE SWIMMER NETWORK OR ANY OTHER BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK WE MIGHT BE USING FROM TIME TO TIME, INCLUDING FORKS, TECHNICAL NODE ISSUES, OR ANY OTHER ISSUES HAVING FUND LOSSES AS A RESULT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY AS TO THE MERIT, LEGALITY OR JURIDICAL NATURE OF ANY TOKEN SOLD ON OUR PLATFORM (INCLUDING WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CONSIDERED A SECURITY OR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT UNDER ANY APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS).
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, TANGIBLE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHICH YOU MAY INCUR, HOWSOEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OUR TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNTS YOU ACTUALLY PAID US UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE, OR (B) ONE HUNDRED (100) US DOLLAR.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE MADE THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHICH REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SITE, THE APP AND THE SMART CONTRACTS TO YOU WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND SOME JURISDICTIONS ALSO LIMIT DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY FROM CONSUMER PRODUCTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS.
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
A. The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your Crabada’s Digital Assets, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of Crabada’s Digital Assets will not lose money.
B. You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to transactions related to your Crabada’s Digital Assets . Crabada is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the App, the Site, or the Smart Contracts.
C. The App does not store, send, or receive Crabada’s Digital Assets. This is because Crabada’s Digital Assets exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the App’s supporting blockchain on the Swimmer Network, or any other Blockchain we might use from time to time. Any transfer of Crabada’s Digital Assets currently occurs only on the Swimmer network, but we might use other Blockchains in the future.
D. There are risks associated with using encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that Crabada will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Swimmer Network, or any other Blockchain, however caused.
E. A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of the Crabada ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Crabada’s Digital Assets.
F. The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Crabada ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Crabada’s Digital Assets.
G. Upgrades by Crabada to the Swimmer Network or any other Blockchain we might use in the future may have unintended, adverse effects on all Crabada’s Digital Assets.
Your obligations under this indemnification provision will continue even after these Terms have expired or been terminated.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, as well as data relating to your use of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that release to any activity you have undertaken using the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any act, event, omission, accident, cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, failure of a utility service or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation, or direction.
LAST UPDATED: 07.11.2022