All Equipment will be traded in USDC
To buy Equipment, access the Equipment tab in the Crabada Marketplace.
Equipment Info Card
- 1.Name and ID of equipment
- 3.Main stats
- 4.Number of repairs - Remaining durability
- 5.Power-up state
- 6.Set name (tooltips will show full details)
- 8.Hidden stats requirements - Crabada must meet required part classes to trigger hidden stats
- 9.Hidden stats attributes
Equipment for sale also can be whitelisted, on those on the whitelist will be able to see and purchase the equipment. This indicates by the icon on the top right of the equipment card.
Equipment on Market introduced new changes to filter capabilities, can be summarized in 4 different sections:
- 1.Basic elements of sustainability and power-up: Power-up, Durability which has a max value of 3,000 on unused, and Number of repairs which is limited by 100 times (when reaches 100th time, unable to repair this equipment).
- 1.The durability value on the market indicates in red when the remaining value is below 300.
- 2.The number of repairs value on the market indicates in red when the remaining value is above 90.
- 2.Set and rarity: Equipment belonging to this select set will be shown, alongside with its rarity
- 3.Type: Filter by equipment type (Weapon, Helmet, or Shield) with specific triggerable part classes to enable hidden stats
- 4.Attributes: Additionally you can search for specific stats in a piece of equipment
Equipment can be whitelisted to only be seen and purchased by specific users on the Whitelist. A piece of whitelisted Equipment is indicated by the icon on the top-right corner of the Equipment Card.