Crabada Swap Guide
Crabada Swapping allows you to swap your Crabada with other players who have submitted a swap request on the Marketplace, with the option of including TUS in your offer.
Crabada Swap gives players a safe and easy way to swap Crabada, allowing players to build up their teams or engage in breeding a variety of Crabada more confidently and efficiently.
- 1.Fixed Fee Model:
- 1.A fixed fee of 888 TUS will be charged to Sender when submitting a Swap Request
- 2.Sender cancellation: 10% fee (88.8 TUS) for Sender
- 3.Receiver cancellation: 0% fee
- 4.Auto cancel (due to change in Crabada status): 0% fee
- 2.Cancellation by the user sending the Crabada request will result in Sender paying the fee.
- 3.Receiver confirmation will be automatically invalidated if status of the Receiver’s Crabada changes from the requested state (ex. Change in Breed Count)
- 4.Notifications will be sent to either party once the counter-party performs an action (confirm, reject, confirmation gets rejected automatically)
- 5.If Receiver rejects the swap request a notification will be sent to Sender to cancel the transaction
- 6.Activity log will have a dedicated section/filter for Swapping activities
- 1.Sender selects Crabada to be swapped from Inventory
- 2.Sender inputs TUS value in offer and sends a Swap Request
- 3.Receiver reviews request details, and can decide to confirm or reject offers
- 4.Receiver confirms
- 5.Sender confirms
- 6.Crabada Swap Success!