CRA Staking Program
The lockup durations and interest rates are as follows:
- 30-Day Term (5.5% APY)
- 60-Day Term (6.1% APY)
- 90-Day Term (6.8% APY)
- You can stake CRA on multiple plans at once
- You can stake CRA to each plan multiples times
- When a user stakes CRA over multiple instances for the duration of a single term, - The staking amount is accumulative, and - The end-date of the lock period will remain the same as when the plan was first started
- Reward amount is based on the duration that the CRA was staked in the plan
- Reward amount can be claimed when the lockup term has been completed
- CRA staked in the plan will be automatically unstaked upon claiming your rewards.
- To restake the CRA simply start another plan
Below is an example scenario of how CRA is accumulative on the same term, and how the reward amount is calculated:
Day 0: Alice stakes 100 CRA for 30-Day Term. Total Stake = 100 CRA, Lock Period ends on Day 30.
Day 5: Alice stakes 200 CRA for 30-Day Term: Total Stake = 300 CRA, Lock Period ends on Day 30.
Rewards: Reward1 = 100 CRA * 30 Days Reward2 = 200 CRA * 25 Days (from Day 5 to Day 30)
Total Rewards = Reward1 + Reward2
Last modified 8mo ago